Rapture Rapture

Yep, I can definitely see the resemblance here. It uses the type of chords I use in tracks and the beat. Try and tone down the flanger though.

Ok, thanks. :)

SqueeGee - Platinum SqueeGee - Platinum

This is a very good track, but there are some things I'd like to point out:

Imagine performing live, the crowd is cheering, the cameras focused on you, waiting for the drop. When it comes, people will want to jump up and down, dance and really feel the crescendo. That's what this drop seems to lack. It's a good drop, don't get me wrong, but it needs a bit more "oomph" to it.

Also, the saw synth that enters at the beginning I think should have come in a bit later and be part of the build up to the drop: use some lighter synths and instruments for the intro and slowly build up.

Apart from that, it's pretty good! If you need help just ask!

Ok! Thanks!

SQUEEGEE - JUMP! SQUEEGEE - JUMP!

Tunefully, there is nothing wrong with this song. But the structure is a bit off. You could maybe make the transitions between tracks a bit smoother; it's a little bit clunky.

Also, there are too many melodies. Most songs have a melody that the rest of the song revolves around. These one seems to have a new one every twenty seconds, which can be confusing.

Most big songs have a tune that they keep going throughout the whole track, and it becomes almost like a chant that the rest of the song follows. Try and keep to that and the rest of the song will improve a lot more.

The beat also can be hard to follow, since it changes very often to fit with the new melody. So if you keep a steady beat throughout, it can make the song a lot easier to listen to, if you know what I mean.

Squeegee4554 responds:

Thanks! I'll take your advice!

SqueeGee- Legacy SqueeGee- Legacy

Hey! This is one of your best!

The melody is very well structured, but the distorted bass that fades in half-way can sometimes clash, so be careful with that. The drop is great, with a solid, continuous beat and bassline throughout. Of course it's not perfect, but no song is!

Great work, and happy new year!

Ok! Thanks, and on your track, it just sounds like Progressive Trance/ House

Vertigo Vertigo

Don't get me wrong, this isn't a bad song, but the parts DO occasionally clash. The bass could maybe have been a bit more used- trance is based a lot around driving and rolling basslines.
The thing that really could have been improved on was at the beginning when the slapped instrument came in with that contrasting melody. That made it less trance and more carnival-y.

Trance really has a hard-house style to it, so focus more on the beats and bass, and less on melodies and chord sequences.

Squeegee4554 responds:

That's great advice - thank you.

System Overload System Overload

Very, very repetitive. The sounds don't really work together, and the mixing doesn't really help. The drums are way too bitcrushy ' and the strings synth for the melody gives it quite a monotone. The backing melody completely overpowers the rest of the track, which means it could have been mixed and mastered a lot better. The drop takes way too long to come, and when it does it's quite disappointing. The overly-dubsteppy sound makes it very white-noisy.

The parts are quite disjointed, though at some parts they are good.

All in all, OK, but needs a lot of work.

Squeegee4554 responds:

Ok-y. Thanks for the feedback. It's supposed to be quite 'white nois-y' by the way. You used a lot of 'y' there.

Eye of the Bahamut Eye of the Bahamut

It's not a bad track, but could definitely kick in a lot earlier. Also, more bass! This turns into electronica by the end

F-777 Seven Seas Remix F-777 Seven Seas Remix

To get a fuller sound, use more instruments, but use the mixer to make them background sounds. Keep the main lead and drums going strong, but maybe have some fast hi-hats in the background to make it sound less empty

Stardust-Nation responds:

Right. I understand that this was a bit empty. Perhaps I set my efforts a bit low. Still, it was good to learn from. Thanks.

-MONDAY- ORIGINAL MIX -MONDAY- ORIGINAL MIX

Personally, I think at the start you should keep it just to the main melody and slowly layer the tracks as it builds. It does get ever so slightly tedious by the end; try to alter the melodies and beats to create a track with lots of different sections and melodies to keep the listener entranced.

Squeegee4554 responds:

Ok. I'll put in some more interesting parts in the build up. I have to say, Vocals would be cool!

It's Raining Men Remix - The Living Tombstone ft. Eilemonty It's Raining Men Remix - The Living Tombstone ft. Eilemonty

This is amazing! Only problem is that the backing is a little bit crazy. Being someone who makes music as well, I think you should compress the dubsteppy synth and spend more time on the beat and bass. Also add a small bit of reverb to the voice to make it sound fuller.