Rapture Rapture

Yep, I can definitely see the resemblance here. It uses the type of chords I use in tracks and the beat. Try and tone down the flanger though.

Ok, thanks. :)

SqueeGee - Platinum SqueeGee - Platinum

This is a very good track, but there are some things I'd like to point out:

Imagine performing live, the crowd is cheering, the cameras focused on you, waiting for the drop. When it comes, people will want to jump up and down, dance and really feel the crescendo. That's what this drop seems to lack. It's a good drop, don't get me wrong, but it needs a bit more "oomph" to it.

Also, the saw synth that enters at the beginning I think should have come in a bit later and be part of the build up to the drop: use some lighter synths and instruments for the intro and slowly build up.

Apart from that, it's pretty good! If you need help just ask!

Ok! Thanks!

SQUEEGEE - JUMP! SQUEEGEE - JUMP!

Tunefully, there is nothing wrong with this song. But the structure is a bit off. You could maybe make the transitions between tracks a bit smoother; it's a little bit clunky.

Also, there are too many melodies. Most songs have a melody that the rest of the song revolves around. These one seems to have a new one every twenty seconds, which can be confusing.

Most big songs have a tune that they keep going throughout the whole track, and it becomes almost like a chant that the rest of the song follows. Try and keep to that and the rest of the song will improve a lot more.

The beat also can be hard to follow, since it changes very often to fit with the new melody. So if you keep a steady beat throughout, it can make the song a lot easier to listen to, if you know what I mean.

Just my opinion!

Squeegee4554 responds:

Thanks! I'll take your advice!